Originally I got this idea to mix khova with milk from a TV show. Very Tasty and very easy to make. In Bengali it's known as Katla Macher Dudhli. Try this and give it valuable feedback
Rahu/Katla Fish: 2 piece (Dipped in Turmeric,Salt and little bit flour)
Mustard Oil- enough for sauted the fishes and same oil can be used for cooking
Ginger Paste- 1 tbsp
Fennel seeds-1/2 tsp
and Methi Seeds- 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon-one (1 inch stick)
Fennel Powder- 1/2 tsp
Milk- 1 cup
Khova(Mava)- 2 tsp
Salt- To Taste
Green Chiliis- 2 slited
Procedure: 1) Fishes to be shallow fried in mustared oil. Keep Aside.
2) In the same pan, first add the all the whole spices and green chillis. Let them splatter.
3) after 1-2 minutes Add Ginger paste mix with little water.
4) Cook until a nice aroma of ginger comes out.
5) Add Milk and Mix well. Bubbles will be there.
6) After the milk starts to boil, add the khova(Mava) and mix it well.
7) Add fennel powder and cook for 4-5 minutes.
8) you can add water if requires.
9) When all the raw smell will be gone add the fishes.
10) cook for 5-6 minutes more. Adjust the thickness of the gravy as per your requirement by adding water.
11) In between, turn the fishes to opposite side.
12) Add salt in the last stage. Mix well. donot stir much.
13) Serve with Rice.