For Cake: As usual- 2 Cups- Flour
Baking Powder- 1 tsp
Unsalted Cooking Butter- 1/4 th Of 100 Gms
Milk- 1 cup
Powdered Sugar-1 cup
Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
Cudbury Cocoa Powder- 1/4th Cup
I have used Butterfly Whipping Cream recently ordered from a popular Online Shopping Portal. Ingredients for making the ganache are-
Whipping Cream-50 gms.
Water- 90 ml (as per the instructions inside the whipping cream box)
Cocoa Powder- 2 tbsp (Dark chocolate compound/considerable amount of choco chips also can be used)
Cooking butter- 3 tsp
Cherries- 11 Soaked in sugar syrap.
Preperation: 1. Made whipping cream as per the instructions inside, adding water into the powder. This process can be varied from brand to brand. I have made the cream using my hand blender in high speed mode for about 7-8 minutes. Kept it inside fridge.
2. In a seperate bowl, whisked all the liquid ingredients(except Milk) seperately starting from egg white with blender.
3. Mix solid ingredients in a seperate bowl.
4. Fold the solid ingredients into liquid ingredients with a help of spatula. Batter will not be very hard or very liquid. If its hard then adjust the amount of milk.
5. Grease the cake mould with butter and set the batter.
6. I have simply made the cake in 5 minutes in microwave as i did not wanted to pay much time
7. While cake was baking in oven I divided the cream into two halves. In one half I mix some cocoa powder and blend it again for 2-3 minutes.
8. kept both the halves again in fridge until the cake was cooled down.
9. Cut the cake two halves. Seperated the cakes and spreaded sugar syrap first and then the white cream with a help of a knife. Kept some white cream aside for decoration. Attached both the halves.
10. Now Spreaded the Choco ganache all over the cake.
11. Decorated the cake with whipped cream poured in the piping bag and topped with cherries..
Simplest Valentines Day cake is now ready.